10 Mar Employment Opportunity – Paralegal
Bring your paralegal expertise to our feminist legal service.
This is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.
You will be involved in a variety of tasks including document review, casework assistance, brief preparation and legal and non-legal research. You will be a skilled multitasker with an eye for detail.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide paralegal services to the Legal and Policy teams, including legal and non-legal research, drafting legal documentation, court documentation preparation, and delivery of written information for consideration by the Legal and Policy teams for inclusion in briefs and other legal documents
- Organising and managing files, paperwork, data and evidence
- Perform data entry and data reviews ensuring accuracy and relevance of legal data and documentation recorded
- Assist in managing communications with clients, either by phone, email or written communications
- Assisting lawyers with the conduct of cases
- Supporting the Managing Lawyers with diary management
This is a full time or part time (minimum 4 days) position.
There is no close date. Please submit a covering letter and resume ASAP as we will begin shortlisting immediately.
Women from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities, women with disabilities, and women from migrant or CALD backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
For any other queries, please email Lauren Wellington, People and Culture Manager at [email protected]
Please click here for further information.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.