Speak to us in your language

Call 131 450 and ask to speak to Women’s Legal Service Victoria. You will need to tell them our phone number: 1800 133 302.


If you can fill out a form, tell us you need an interpreter and the language you speak. This includes if you need an interpreter for Aboriginal languages.


Get help form.

Information in 11 languages 


You can download information about our services, family violence support services and going to court available in Arabic, Farsi, Filipino, Hindi, Malay,  Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Urdu and Vietnamese.


Find information about our services here.


Find information about family violence support services here.


Find information about going to court for a family violence intervention order here.

If you are deaf or find it hard to speak or hear on the phone

National Relay Service

You can contact us through the National Relay Service.


The National Relay Service is free apart from your normal internet connection. You need an account to use it.


To contact us:

        1. Visit the National Relay Service.
        2. Login to your account.
        3. Ask to contact 1800 133 302
        4. A relay officer will contact us on your behalf. They will use a format that is helpful to you for us to communicate. Options include SMS and video.


Everything is confidential and relay officers must respect your privacy.


Other ways to contact us

TTY: phone 133 677 and then ask for 1800 133 302.

Speak and Listen: phone 1800 555 727 and then ask for 1800 133 302.